Burgh le Marsh Windmill (Dobson's five-sailed windmill)
High Street, Burgh le Marsh, Lincolnshire
The mill was built by Sam Oxley of Alford in about 1844. It has five storeys and has unusual left-handed sailswhich means the sails rotate clockwise.
It contains much of its original equipment.
The mill should be working on open days wind permitting.
There is a milling museum which includes a Blackstone Diesel engine