|Burgh le Marsh near Skegness in Lincolnshire UK|
The present chapel at Monksthorpe was built in 1701. It stands in two acres of grounds, entirely surrounded by a good variety of trees. It was built like a barn with a thatched roof, so that it would not easily be recognised as a chapel. The thatched roof has long since gone, and the roof is now tiled.
Close by the chapel were stables and a caretaker's cottage. In the grounds is a open-air baptistery with steps down into it and it had a railing around it.
Services in 2002 All on Saturdays, mostly at 3pm
14th December at 2pm
|home page||town||shops & businesses||going out||where to stay||churches||house, home & garden|